Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Why Household Goods?

I figured I would take a break from writing about food (even though I love food) to explain my new blog name.

My house is full.  Absolutely, six kids, two pets, backyard chickens full.  One hard working, evening school attending husband and one homeschooling wife.  But, this house of mine is full of good things.  Each child is a part of my household and as such, they are a blessing.  They are full of good things.  They are full of potential to be almost anything and to do almost anything.  They are amazing.  My pets are amazing, so peaceful and so lovable.  My husband is also a huge blessing and joy.  Plus, the love of the Lord abounds in us.  I realized that my house is full of "goods."  Not merchandise but good things, good people, good times and good memories.

I hope you can take a moment today to stop and take in all that is good in your life.  Count those blessing a be amazed at how fast you run out of fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment